We’re excited to discover the unique skills and perspectives that you can bring to PRG. We invite you to help to build our company and continues to drive our growth.
Find out how working here can help you achieve your personal and professional goals while you help to build the future. Join us now and you can make a different.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in property development handling sales admin function and knowledge in IFCA system is requires for this position.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill.
- Highly motivated, initiative and ability to work independently.
Main Job Function :
- Ensure all sales and sub-sales documentation process for the various type of properties are duly and promptly completed.
- Attend to correspondence from bankers, lawyers and purchases pertaining to documentation and collection.
- To oversee and monitor progress billings and collection of payment from purchasers and financiers.
- To report to and work solely with the Head of Department on progress and activities of sales admin / credit control.
- Possess at least Diploma/Degree in Finance /Accounting.
- Require Languages: English/Bahasa Malaysia/Mandarin is an advantage.
- Able to work independently with minimal Supervision.
- At least 3-4 year experience in the related field.
- Computer literate.
- Audit Experience is an added advantage.
- Working experience in Property development company is an added advantage.
- Experience in using IFCA (or similar ERP system) as an advantage.
Main Job Function :
- Handle full set of accounts.
- Assist in cash flow planning.
- Liaise with bankers, auditors and tax agents as requested.
- Manage payment to supplier and contractors.
- Responsible for HDA withdrawal.
- Adhoc task as requested.
- Supportive role to Manager.
Kindly Email Us : email@example.com