We’re excited to discover the unique skills and perspectives that you can bring to PRG. We invite you to help to build our company and continues to drive our growth.
Find out how working here can help you achieve your personal and professional goals while you help to build the future. Join us now and you can make a different.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in property development handling sales admin function and knowledge in IFCA system is requires for this position.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill.
- Highly motivated, initiative and ability to work independently.
Main Job Function :
- Ensure all sales and sub-sales documentation process for the various type of properties are duly and promptly completed.
- Attend to correspondence from bankers, lawyers and purchases pertaining to documentation and collection.
- To oversee and monitor progress billings and collection of payment from purchasers and financiers.
- To report to and work solely with the Head of Department on progress and activities of sales admin / credit control.
- Candidate must possess at least SPM level in any field or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the property sales and marketing or in similar capacity.
- Good command in English, Mandarin & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Self-motivated and hardworking.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Committed and results oriented.
- Flexible working hours.
- Willing to travel and work on weekend as well as public holidays.
- Candidate fluent in Mandarin preferred as role required candidate to deal with mandarin speaking clients.
Main Job Function :
- Handle all aspects of sales and marketing.
- Attend to sales enquiries including calls/emails/WhatsApp’s/FB and walk-in customers.
- Source for new potential customers and follow up with existing prospects.
- To build and maintain good relationship with customers for repeat sales and referral.
- To conduct sales & follow up on loan application, sales documentation and payment matters.
- Plan and execute events at promotions or launching.
- To execute, prepare and coordinate of advertisement, production, promotional materials with supplier and vendor.
- Conduct. monitor and coordinate market research for competitor’s analysis and property market trend, analyzing, investigating price, demand and competition.
- Participate and coordinate exhibition to ensure smooth operations of fair, events, functions, and road show outstation.
- Implement effective sales and marketing programs or activities to create more exposure to promote sales.
- To provide pro-active, constructive suggestions or idea and teamwork within the group to meet sales target.
- To keep abreast on sales market developments and identify avenues or opportunities areas to explore (local or overseas) and plan for events to achieve team sales target.
- To advise and assist potential buyers on the overall process and procedures of sales of property.
- To assist and participate in developing marketing collaterals such as flyers, brochure, floor plan, backdrop visual, roll up bunting visual and etc. for roadshow and company branding purpose.
- To assist in preparing and updating the latest info in Sales Kit for specific projects.
Kindly Email Us : firstname.lastname@example.org