We’re excited to discover the unique skills and perspectives that you can bring to PRG. We invite you to help to build our company and continues to drive our growth. Find out how working here can help you achieve your personal and professional goals while you help to build the future. Join us now and you can make a difference.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication.
- Preferably 1 year of working experience in the related field. Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- Possess good analytical and problem-solving skills and strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent command of English language. Proficient in Bahasa Malaysia. Ability to converse in Chinese language would be an added advantage.
- Resourceful, self-motivated, results-oriented, meticulous, detailed, a team player and able to meet tight deadlines
- Assist in overall corporate communications, public relations, advertising and media relations.
- Liaise and work closely with agencies, media, event companies and other departments or necessary parties to ensure successful running of projects and events.
- Foster good working contacts with journalists and arrange for media activities. Coordinate briefing documents and plan and execute media activities, such as press conference, interview, etc.
- Build and maintain close rapport with internal and external stakeholders to benefit the company and improve deliverables
- Provide support to corporate affairs director/manager in external communications including drafting of media relations collaterals and handling media relations.
- Candidate must possess at least SPM/Diploma or Degree on M&E Engineering/Architectural/Quantity Surveying/Building Science or equivalent.
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience in high rise building construction.
- Well verse in construction works, able to lead and manage and supervise sub contractor, supplier.
- Computer literate , able to use Microsoft office and AutoCAD is a must.
- Well verse in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Manage NSC sub contractor.
- Manage and monitor project progress.
- Manage all quality matters.